Memories are rare jewels which time polishes into perfection.

Friday, January 1, 2010

Boxing Day

Boxing Day we headed out to the McMynn's cabin at the lake to enjoy some time on the ice that they had cleared off. It was a GORGEOUS day and so nice to be outside in it. The kids had a good time playing in the snow and trying to keep upright on the ice! :)


Me and my little boy!


I'm REALLY not enjoying this!!! Give me a tractor!


Grandma and Jaren


Loving the Great Outdoors!


Auntie Randi and Landen enjoying the hockey from a distance


Picture Perfect


Me and my BFF Jenn!! ;)

Friends, Mike and Laura from Calgary

Dad and Landen

2 comments:

Steven and Kimberly said...

What a gorgeous day, indeed!

Charmaine said...

I can't help but say it again, "I thought I was busy!". Your having way too much fun. Is Randi expecting? Loved your slideshow. You look like you haven't aged a day, how do you do that with kids running around? Love seeing your posts. Your friends always, the Sfikas family.