Landen has decided that he is at the ripe age where he wants to use the bathroom like a big boy!!! I hope that this is going to be an easy process and that he will catch on quickly. Now it is just up to me to not give up easily and be consistent with him! We'll see how this new little venture goes! It would be nice to not have to buy those expensive diapers anymore!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Ahhhh...I can not believe how fast he is growing! Miss them soooo very much!
That is hilarious. I'm going to have to read up on how to potty train. Steven just wants to send Briana to grandma's house like she's just going to magically return to us potty trained, but I think it's going to be a little more work than that. :o) Go Landen!
That is great. He will learn from Jaren. Soon it will be nice and warm to pee outside like all boys and men do!!
Steven wants to??? :) I don't know about your house Kim but I know that Kev has pretty much zero involvement in this process cause I'm the one with them all day :) It would be a dream of mine but on the other hand to be the one there every step of the way is such a reward!! I wouldn't have started him but he wanted to go?!? So different than his brother - we'll see what happens :)
Post a Comment