We hope you enjoy seeing some of the highlights in our lives and keeping up with the daily changes of our boys. We love hearing from you and reading your comments that you give.
Memories are rare jewels which time polishes into perfection.
Our drive home from supper last night, a constant spray of mist/rain. I feel like I'm living on the west coast again! What we woke up to on Sabbath morning :) And it's just about June!
Global warming???
Murray's equipment which won't be moving for a bit now!
Just look on the bright side, it is moisture for those little seeds. I do not have a lot of sympathy because we had a dump last week. My garden is still mud. Your lawn mower will be running lots like mine! I know it gets hard on the kids because they want to be outside ALL the time. Hope your Sabbath was still great.
This is the bright side! :) I must say I would enjoy warmth and sunshine but this moisture brings more sunshine inside our home!!! :) We are loving it!
2 comments:
Just look on the bright side, it is moisture for those little seeds. I do not have a lot of sympathy because we had a dump last week. My garden is still mud. Your lawn mower will be running lots like mine! I know it gets hard on the kids because they want to be outside ALL the time. Hope your Sabbath was still great.
This is the bright side! :) I must say I would enjoy warmth and sunshine but this moisture brings more sunshine inside our home!!! :) We are loving it!
Post a Comment