My lovely Tori......
Need I say more????
Thankfully I have not YET put any flowers in my pots, maybe after this prediction of snow for the weekend they'll get planted. But just the other day my silly dog decided that this was a very nice place to have a morning nap!! The pots have been out for about 7 weeks now so I hoping we were safe from this sort of thing. Guess I was wrong. I just hope that once some plants get in there she won't want to get in an fluff up the dirt for me!!!!
Seeding has been going off and on for a couple of weeks now between the shots of rain that we've been getting. The majority of the crops have been put in. Mostly what is left is feed for the cattle. If only some of this moisture can continue throughout the summer to keep the plants watered, we would be very happy. At least they will all have a pretty good start this year.
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Look at the grass in the ditch!! Tori is just too comfortable in your things!
I love the look on old girls face, saying see I am not the crazy one here, OK!!
Post a Comment