Memories are rare jewels which time polishes into perfection.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Transformations

Since it's spring I've been doing a little "freshening" up again around here. I repainted the bathroom and painted an old dresser downstairs. I love looking back over the years to see what things used to look like. The one room I've seemed to have followed has been Jaren's room. Jaren's room before the painting started in Jan 2008 - it was a guest room
After the painting was done but no real furniture.
2008

2008

I missed a stage with his single bed that we got him and his bedding coordinates that are now in use in Landen's room.


His new double bed - March 2011

(with my old bedding set)

And finally it's finished! Jaren's bedroom

2011





I've also been working on the downstairs bedroom for when our company comes.


The repainted dresser that used to be Kevin and Curtis' when they were babies. It's amazing what a coat of paint can do!


And finally our now, non-purple, bathroom :)




2 comments:

C & K Whitmore said...

Love the paint colors and decorations. Very cozy.

Ken & Crystal Pierson said...

nice updates! I love the pic of you and the doggie cuddling!