Memories are rare jewels which time polishes into perfection.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Landen's 1st Meal

Landen had his first real attempt at food during lunchtime. It went better than what I thought - he did pretty good with the whole spoon thing. We'll spend a few days on rice cereal before we add anything else to our diet. I just wish I knew what was going through his mind, since I don't....this is what I think he would have said to me.....

"You want me to eat THAT??"

"Are you serious Mommy!?!"

"Oh boy, here we go!"

"What in the world is that stuff?"

I captured some of the moment on the video mode with our digital camera - so here it is... I love some of the facial expressions.


1 comment:

Gloria Pierson said...

Too cute - they just grow up so fast!!! Before you know it he will be weaned!!!! Hug them both for me!