Last Tuesday Jenn arrived for a much anticipated visit with us. Every time she comes to the farm we always find some adventures to experience and make some fabulous memories. I (now we!!) can't wait for her to come and see us each time.
The boys posing for Auntie Jenn

Jenn and the two who were constantly fighting for her undivided attention


Trying to melt Auntie's heart with those eyes! I think it worked!

Always gotta have one of these pictures!

Jenn and her "new-found" interest in bones and vertebrae!?!?

We spent a bit of time one afternoon searching the bone pile for 2 specific vertebrae from a cow's skeleton! What love will do to a person! (or what happens when you date a chiropractor!) :-) All I can say is I haven't laughed that much in one afternoon in a VERY long time!


What's a farm without some animals?

Until next time and some new adventures!!!
Miss you already!!!
1 comment:
How exciting that you had such a wonderful and memorable visit with Jenn! There's nothing like spending quality time with your girlfriends!
Post a Comment